We care for Environment!
Recycle with joy at EIRA TEK:
EIRA TEK is fully committed to the cause of the environment and on being as green as possible. In India as well we have agreements with respected vendors in the field of electronic waste disposal. It is also the responsibility of every customer to ensure that their product is disposed of safely and in the proper method.
As per Rules, 2022″ CHAPTER VII, rule 16, sub-rule (1) – if you see the below symbol on your electronic product such as a LCD Monitor, Projector , Lamps , Tablet PC and Smart Phone or Audio Products it means that the product is to be considered as E-Waste and cannot be disposed of along with day to day household waste in ordinary garbage bins.
Such products have to be disposed of with a designated and authorized collection Point/Centre. To get further information on how to do this please contact to below mentioned email ID or Toll-free numbers. Our designated PRO and recycler will guide you on the proper process for disposal of your used LCD Monitor, Projector, Lamps, Tablet PC and Smart Phone or Audio Products.
Eikonsem Services Private Limited(PRO)
1800 309 2470
EIRA TEK has partnered with Eikonsem Private Limited, a CPCB authorized Producer Responsibility Organization “PRO”(Authorization No. B-29016(110)(PRO)2021/WM-III DIVISION.
At EIRA TEK , we are committed to responsible recycling of our end-of-life products and urge all our customers to join our cohesive e-waste movement
What is “E-Waste”?
The E-waste (Management) Rules of 2022 define ”E-Waste’ means electrical and electronic equipment, including solar photo-voltaic modules or panels or cells, whole or in part discarded as waste, as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
Electronics such as monitors, mobile phones, TVs, laptops, printers, fax machines or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life are called “E-Waste“. If not recycled in an environmentally sound way, e-waste poses a range of environmental risks.
Important Do’ and Don’ts
- As our valued customer, we encourage you to channelize your e-waste only through the collection channels.
- Do not mix e-waste in your home dustbins with other municipal waste.
- Do not dismantle any electronics/ electrical devices at home. Improper dismantling or recycling of e-waste is harmful for the environment.
- Do not sell the e-waste to any unauthorized agencies/scrap dealer/informal waste collector.
- Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un-repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.