The policy has been made to ensure that all EiRA Customers, Dealers, Distributors get the best warranty support and have a crystal clear idea about warranty, there-by feel privileged and proud of owning an EiRA product.
For feedback/queries/complaint please write to email@example.com
The Term Warranty Is Applicable Only If:
- The product has genuine warranty sticker and serial no. stickers (in some cases); both should be intact and not tampered.
- If product is not physically damaged/tampered/burnt. (Like broken corners, visible cracks, connector pins damaged, rusted, wetted, burnt etc).
- Physical damage must be decided by the EiRA Authorized Service Centres.
- If the product is within the warranty period (applicable warranty period varies based on product categories as specified below).
- The product claimed for warranty is already been attempted for repair (other than any EiRA Authorized Service Centres), then the warranty is void, and product will be considered as no warranty.
- Ensure that any remarking / modifying of the original product brand label or date should not done in product. If any tempering found, product will consider as Out of Warranty.
Warranty Period for Different Products are as Given Below Table:
EiRA Thin Client 1 Year
EiRA Video Converters 1 Year
EiRA HDMI Video Products 1 Year
EiRA Add-On Cards 1 Year
EiRA External Casings 1 Year
EiRA USB Type-C Converters 1 Year
EiRA USB Hubs 1 Year
EiRA HDMI Cables 1 Year
EiRA VGA Cables 1 Year
EiRA CAT6 Networking Cables UTP 1 Year
EiRA USB Data Sync Cables 1 Year
EiRA USB Card Readers 1 Year
EiRA USB Products 1 Year
EiRA Mouse 1 Year
EiRA CCTV Accessories 1 Year
EiRA Touch Pen Not Applicable
EiRA Organisers/Protective Tube/Cable Manager Not Applicable
EiRA Height Adjustable Table 1 Year
DOA (Dead on Arrival):
- Product found defective or not working immediately on purchase, or within 7days of purchase will be treated as a DOA.
- Invoice copy of the purchase bill will be necessary to claim a DOA case, if not available then the warranty sticker date will be treated as purchase date and the sticker should be 100% intact and not tampered. (must be liberal on the same and should insist for bill copy only if necessary).
- If the product is found defective after checking by the EiRA Authorized Service Centre, then a new product will be issued against the faulty product but packing and accessories would not be replaced. (must give brand new box pack pc if customer insist for the same).
- In case of physical damage of the product it will not be treated as DOA. Even if customer claims warranty after few minutes of purchase.
- In some emergency cases EiRA distributor also can take decision and can replace the product but the distributor must keep all above DOA T&C in his mind.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization):
- Service centre shall repair the defective Product and return it back, within 7 working days from the day defective product been received (Date mentioned on the receipt).
- If the defective product is not repairable, EiRA Tek will provide an equivalent product or an upgrade product (with nominal actual difference). In case no availability of the product, EiRA Tek will arrange the product from market or a credit note will be issued based on the current market value of the same product.
- Credit note would be issued at market rate or invoice rate whichever is lower.
- In case of credit note customer must deposit all the accessories of the product which were there at the time of buying the product or nominal charges as per actuals would be deducted for the same.
- In case of transportation damages i.e. material sent directly by customers/dealers to EiRA Tek (service centre), EiRA (service centre) would not be responsible and would be treated as out of warranty because of physical damage.
CID (Customer Induced Damage):
- Damaged products will be accepted for repairing only if it is possible (to be decided by EiRA Tek (service centre) and repair will be done under chargeable basis.
- If the product is repaired, customer or dealer will be charged for the spares, repairing, servicing cost and it would be informed to the customer before repair.
- In case the product is not repaired will return the same defective product to the customer or dealer.
- In CID case, the repairing may take up to 15 working days from the receipt of defective product.
- A warranty of max 3 months would be given on the product after getting repaired under chargeable basis from EiRA.
*Terms and conditions of warranty are subjected to change without notice.