- High Speed – HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience. The transfer rate of HDMI cable is essential in performance indicators, the higher the rate, the more clarity, resolution, and data transfer will be faster.
- Resolution – Super HD 4K60Hz (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution and delivers a more detailed, immersive, and realistic entertainment experience. It also supports 3D display formats.
- Ethernet & Audio Return Channel – eliminate extra network and audio cables between devices and transfer hi-definition audio/video signals between components. Fewer cables mean a slimmer cable management box.
- Connectors – are corrosion-resistant 24k gold plated, to provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss and ensure excellent picture and sound quality.
- Multi-Layered Shielding – Triple braiding shielding ensures excellent picture and sound quality for maximum performance and ultra-low SNR.
- Compatibility – These cables are fully compatible with Windows and MAC computers, backward compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification, and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- Wide Applications – It can connect with Projectors, A/V Receivers, Apple TV, Android TVs (Airtel Xtreme etc), Blu-Ray Players, PS4, PS5, XBOX Series X/S, Laptops with HDMI output, 3D Players, and other HDMI devices.