- The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card allows you to turn a PCI Express slot into 16 independent 9-pin RS232 (DB9) serial connections using the included breakout cable which helps to reduce cluttered connections.
- This High-Performance Dual-Channel card provides reliability, speed and broad OS compatibility.
- Provides X1 link, dual simplex, 2.5Gbps in each direction
- Supports Up to 25Mbps serial data rate
- Expansion bus interface
- 16-bit general-purpose timer counter
- It gives 16 multi-purpose input/output (MPIOS)
- It has a Sleep mode with wake-up indicator
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express design reduces overall load on the CPU.
- On-chip 256 Byte FIFOs in transmit and receive path of each serial port.
- Supports Automatic RTS/CTS or DTR/RSR hardware flow control with programmable hysteresis
- Supports Re-map function for legacy ports.
- 256-byte TX and RX Trigger levels
- TX/RX FIFO Level counters
- Fractional baud rate generator
- Automatic Xon/Xoff software flow control
- Multi-drop with auto Address Detection
- Infrared (IrDA 1.1) data encoder/ decoder
- Bundle with two 8-port (DB9) fan-out cable
Attention: The internal data of table “271” is corrupted!