- The FireWire card can be installed in a PCIe slot to add 3 FireWire ports (two IEEE1394b (FireWire 800-9 pin) ports and one IEEE1394a (FireWire 400-6 pin)) to a standard or small form factor (SFF) computer with support for high-powered wide range of FireWire devices (e.g. DV camcorders, external hard drives, digital cameras, etc.).
- Support Provisions of IEEE P1394b Revision 1.33 + Simultaneous Operation of Multiple High-Performance Devices.
- Supports Hot-Swapping and Plug-n-Play Connection of Peripheral Devices.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394 Open HCI-Specifications V1.0 and V1.1.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995 for a High-Performance Serial Bus.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a-2000 Standard.
- Fully Backward Compatible to 1394a Specification.
- Fully Interoperable with FireWire, iLink, and SB1394 Implementation of IEEE 1394 Standard.
- No Driver required plug n play for hassle free installation.