- This card is a High-Performance 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet LAN controller, supports the PCI Express 1.1 bus interface for host communications with power management, and is compliant with the IEEE 802.3u specification for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and the IEEE 802.3ab specification for 1000 Mbps Ethernet. It also supports an auxiliary power auto-detect function, and will auto-configure related bits of the PCI power management registers in PCI configuration space, and is perfect to convert the PCI-Express interface into Four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation.
- Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) support.
- Supports EMAC-393 ECMA Proxy Standard for sleeping hosts.
- Supports Full-Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x).
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding.
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
- Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEE).
- Supports power down/link down power saving/PHY disable mode Built-in switching regulator.
- Supports PCI MSI (Message Signalled Interrupt) and MSI-X.
- Supports quad-core Receive-Side Scaling (RSS).
- Supports Protocol Offload (ARP & NS).
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction.
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction.
- Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up support.
- Supports Four 1-Lane 2.5 Gbps PCI Express Bus.
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function.
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
There are no reviews yet.