- This PCI to Serial ATA Controller card is the perfect single-chip solution for designs that need to accommodate storage peripherals with the new Serial ATA interface.
- Any system with a PCI bus interface can simply add the 4 internal Serial ATA interface by adding this card which supports SATA I and SATA II Drives larger than 137 GB.
- Compliant with PCI Specification, revision 2.3.
- Compliant with Programming Interface for Bus Master IDE Controller, revision 1.0.
- Supports up to 4Mbit external Flash or EPROM for BIOS expansion.
- Supports an external EEPROM, flash, or EPROM for programmable device ID, subsystem vendor ID, subsystem product ID, and PCI sub-class code.
- Fabricated in a 0.18μ CMOS process with a 1.8-volt core and 3.3 volts I/Os.
- Supports ATAPI device.
- Supports 66 MHz PCI with 32-bit data.
- Supports PCI PERR and SERR reporting.
- Supports PCI bus master operations: Memory Read, Memory Read Multiple, and Memory Write.
- Supports PCI bus target operations: Configuration Read, Configuration Write, I/O Read, I/O Write, Memory Read, Memory Write, Memory Read Line (Memory Read) and Memory Read Multiple (Memory Read)
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Supports four independent Serial ATA channels.
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gbit/s.
- Supports Native commands queuing (NCQ).
- Transfer speed up to 300MB/s possible (SATA Generation 2).
- Complaint with plug n play standard.
There are no reviews yet.