- This card is an Independent, Stand Alone NVMe SSD Solution which supports 2 full speed NVMe SSDs, such as Samsung 970 evo, 950 Pro, SM951, & other
- Boost System Performance: It adds 2 full speed enterprise-class PCIe 3.0 M.2 NVMe SSDs to your desktop workstation or server into an available PCI Express 3.1 x16 lane/ slot, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system speed, performance and expand overall internal storage.
- Wide System Compatibility: The card connects directly to your computer motherboard to support two PCIe M.2 SSDs through ax8 PCIe Gen3 expansion slot. The card is compatible with PCIe 3.1 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 2.0.
- Supports a Wide Range of PCIe M.2 SSDs: The PCIe M.2 NGFF (M Key) card is compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0 and supports PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs including 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280 drives, supporting the most common drive sizes: 30, 42, 60, and 80mm lengths.
- Easy installation & no driver required. Comes with screw holes to fix PCB board
- Dedicated PCIe 3.1 x4 bus bandwidth
- Integrated TRIM & S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring with TBW Tracking
- Supports data transfer up to 2.5Gb/s,5Gb/s,8Gb/s
- It supports Hardware RAID 0、1
- Supports Smart PCIe Switching Built-In
- Comes with Robust, Compact & Efficient Shield and fan which cools your SSD’s
- Supports bootable system