The PCI-Express Multi-I/O card design is based on a high-performance PCI serial communication chip from Systembase company, and PCI-Express to PCI bridge (AsMedia), providing multiple serial device connectivity to your desktop computer. Most of the latest motherboards no longer come with a serial port, by using this card, users can add multiple serial ports to their computer for connecting serial devices. The product offers superior performance and unmatched data transfer, it is ideal for industrial automation applications
- The PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card allows you to turn a PCI Express slot into eight RS232 (DB9) serial connections using the included breakout cable which cable helps to reduce cluttered connections.
- Easy installation automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Revision1.1
- Supports IRQ sharing feature, saves valuable resources for other add-on cards
- Supports multiple cards on one PC.
- This High-Performance Dual Channel card provides reliability, speed, and broad OS compatibility.
- Native single-chip, single-lane PCI Express design reduces the overall load on the CPU.
Serial port (RS232) interface
- Compatible with industrial standard 16c550 URAT
- On-chip 256-byte transmit FIFO and 256-byte perceive FIFO for each serial port
- Fast data rate up to 230.4kbps on each port
- Supports hardware and software flow control
- Supports 5-.6-.7-.8-bit serial format
- Supports Even. Odd or No parity Bit Generation and detection
- Supports 1.1.5or 2 Stop Bit Generation
There are no reviews yet.