- This PCIe Gigabit Network card has single, compact, low-power components that offer a fully integrated Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Control and physical layer port. It is using Intel high-performance chip NH82574L and PCI Express architecture that provides a single-Port implementation in a relatively small area so it can be used for servers and any other personal computers.
- It is 100 times faster than, yet 100% fully backwards compatible with 10/100BASE-T networking system.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1Q VLAN tagging, 1P Layer2 Priority Encoding.
- Supports Ethernet 10/100 Mbps (half-duplex), Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps (full-duplex).
- Automatic Crossover Detection and Correction Supported.
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- 10/100/1000Mbps data rate auto-negotiation operation
- Fully Plug and Play compatible
- IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload support
- Receive Side Scaling (RSS) with two hardware receive queues.
- Support small form factor; small/low profile bracket provided allowing it to be installed in almost any system.
There are no reviews yet.