- This card lets you add a high-speed, M.2 M-key NVMe SSD, such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a PC with an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system speed, performance and expand overall internal storage.
- Boost your system speed and performance- It lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of NVMe M.2 internal solid-state drive.
- It supports ultra-fast PCI Express V3.0 X4 lanes which can transmit bandwidth up to 32GT/S
- It is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0
- Supports M.2 SSD of different sizes like 80mm, 60mm, 42mm. 30mm SSD.
- Movable M.2 stand –off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260, 2242, and 2230 SSD.
- Support any “M” Key M.2 SSD and “B+M” Key M.2 SSD
- Not compatible with “B” Key M.2 PCI x2 SSD or “B” Key M.2 SATA SSD
- The M.2 PCIe SSD gets its power supply form the motherboard PCIe bus slot 3.3v
- Regular size PCI-e bracket on board and Low-Profile bracket included.
- Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
- Supports any OS like Windows10, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Connect a NVMe M.2 SSD to your computer through an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot to boost system speed and increase internal data storage
- Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for gaming or high-performance workstations
- Install your operating system on an M.2 drive for fast access, while keeping larger platter drives available for bulk storage
Please first install the M.2 M Key SSD into the NVMe adapter, then follow these steps:
- Turn Off the power of your computer.
- Unplug the power cord and remove your computer’s cover.
- To install the card, carefully align the card’s bus connector with the selected PCIe slot on the motherboard. Push the card down firmly.
- Replace the slot bracket’s holding screw to secure the card.
- Replace the computer cover and reconnect the power cord.
There are no reviews yet.