PCIe x4 to USB3.2 20G (1 * Type C) Card features an ASMedia ASM3242 host controller that utilizes x4 lanes of the PCIe3.0 bus, making the card capable of speeds up to 20Gbps and enabling fast access to high-performance devices like NVMe drives and SSDs. The controller card supports multiple Ins to reduce bandwidth loss when multiple devices are connected through a USB Hub. The card also supports UASP for improved performance with storage devices.
- 2 Gen 2×2 PCIe 3.0 x4 Lane Host adapter
- One USB3.2 20Gbps Type C downstream receptacle port
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.2 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host controller Interface (xHCI) Specification1.1
- Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol specification 1.0.
- Compliant with PCI Express specification 3.0
- Speed support: SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps/10Gbps/5Gbps, HiSpeed USB 480Mbps
- Overcurrent protection
- Provides Type-C port bus power up to 5V/3A.
- Low profile PCIe form factor
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Regular size PCIe bracket on board and low profile PCIe bracket included.
- Require an empty PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.2 Gen2x2 full performance.