EiRA PCI Express x8 single port 10Gb network interface card (NIC) is optimized on Intel 82599EN controller for server connectivity and network virtualization. It is designed to provide broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, increased agility, and multiple workloads for High-Performance Computing (HPC), database clusters, public and private clouds, as well as enterprise IT network solutions. This network card is proven for its reliable and scalable performance. It solves the high requirements of the generation data centre. It has a Single 10Gps SFP+ port which can set up a long-distance link with a file server or a remote workstation.
- Direct Connection for Data Center, Clouds and Enterprise Applications with Network Adapters, Transceivers and Fiber Patch Cables.
- The NIC card is the foundation for server connectivity and is designed to support PCIe 2.0 x8 and x16 slots for higher speeds and efficiency.
- Port Configuration: Adds one 10G SFP+ slot to the server or workstation for fast and high bandwidth connectivity
- System Interface Type: Support PCIe 2.0 and is widely used in the PCIe x8 and x16 slots
- Flexible Bracket Height: Low profile and full height design for different expansion slots
- Large-Scale Compatibility: This Ethernet network interface card supports most network operating systems, like Windows, Linux, VMware, FreeBSD, UEFI etc., thus enabling a broad deployment for different applications.
- Complies with IEEE802.3ae specification
- Layer 2 functions: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control – IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Supports Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Supports IPv 4, IPv 6 protocols
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 15.5K
- Supports Checksum offloading
- Statistics for management and RMON
- Support for virtual machines device queues delivers outstanding I/O performance to meet the mission-critical applications in virtualized server environments
- Interrupt throttling control to limit maximum interrupt rate and improve CPU usage