- This adapter lets you add a high-speed, M.2 SSD (PCIe-based), such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a PC with an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system performance and expand overall internal storage.
- Boost your system speed and performance- It lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives.
- The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0
- Supports PCI-e Gen3 and PCI- e Gen2 M.2 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm. 30mm SSD.
- Movable M.2 standoff and multiple plated-holes support type 22110, 2280, 2260, 2242, and 2230 SSD.
- This adapter is only for’ Key M. 2 PCIe SSD. Not compatible with a ‘B’ Key M. 2 PCIe x2 SSD or ‘B’ Key M. 2 SATA SSD
- Supports PCI-e 1.0, PCI-e 2.0 and PCI-e 3.0 motherboard.
- Low profile PCI- e Form Factor.
- Regular size PCI-e bracket on board and Low-Profile bracket included.
- Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
- Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux.
Note: M.2 SATA based SSD CANNOT work with this PCI-e based Adapter
- Connect a PCIe M.2 SSD to your computer through an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot to boost system speed and increase internal data storage
- Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for gaming or high-performance workstations
- Install your operating system on an M.2 PCIe based drive for fast access, while keeping larger platter drives available for bulk storage
There are no reviews yet.