EiRA USB 3.0 to HDMI/VGA converter connects a computer via USB to an HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI/VGA port. It adopts the latest high-performance master chip. It is highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable. It adds an additional display when the other video ports on your computer are occupied or when only USB 3.0 port is available.
Video signal can be easily extended to display terminal through USB 3.0 interface of desktop or notebook computer. It supports 1920×1080 Full-HD video output. It supports all HDMI/VGA interface video display devices. 4 display models including extension, synchronization, main and auxiliary screens switching and rotation. With HDMI on a computer with a USB interface, VGA can achieve up to 1920×1080 resolution, and USB2.0 supports 800×600 resolution.
- High-Definition Graphics Image: Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) Super Speed USB 3.0 interface, this USB 3.0 to HDMI offer a high- definition graphic images to your HDTV or monitors at a resolution up to 1920×1080, so the external video displaying problem of the computer is solved easily. It functions like an external USB Graphics card to deliver smooth high-definition video to your HDTV or monitor.
- Monitor Multitasking: Add a monitor to a computer without HDMI or add an additional display when the other video ports on your computer are occupied. Mirror or extend the connected monitor for an expanded workspace.
- Resolution: Support 1920*1080 resolution (USB 3.0 connection required), backwards compatible with USB 2.0 support 800*600.
- Super Speed: USB 3.0 5Gbps data transfer rate for the high-definition output without lags, ghosts, or delay.
- Supports extend, mirror, rotation, and screen switch modes.
- Support several displays connected to computer simulation. Connect up to 6 monitors to a windows laptop or desktop PC (one convertor required per monitor).
- Powered by USB bus, no external power supply is needed.
- Compact Design: Portable USB 3.0 Converter is lightweight to carry in your laptop bag when travelling. It is great for connecting your computer PC to a projector to mirror or extend your display desktop when you are in a classroom or a conference room for showing a presentation to increase your productivity.
- Superior Stability: The USB 3.0 port and the latest high-performance master chip ensure stable transmission.
- Easy to Install: Plug and play, built-in driver, extensible USB connectivity to any VGA/HDMI display.
- Input: USB 3.0 (M)
- Output: HDMI (F) / VGA (F)
Display Modes Explained
- Extended mode:
- Each connected monitor displays a different section of the desktop. The mouse can move between monitors.
- Mirror mode:
- All monitors display the entire desktop. The maximum resolution is limited to the lowest resolution monitor attached to the system.
- Clone mode:
- All monitors display the entire desktop. Resolution is set by the native display and images on the other displays may be shrunken or scaled to fit.