This is a 4 in 4 out HDMI matrix switch, it can switch 4 HDMI input signals to 4 HDMI displays as needed. It supports up to 4096×2160@60Hz HDR UHD resolution, and a variety of switching methods (IR remote control, buttons, and RS232) flexibly match input and output devices; Any two of the four HDMI outputs support Auto Down-scaling. This unit is a reliable, ultra-high-definition video transmission solution, which is widely used in security monitoring, education and training, exhibition and broadcasting, command centre and other scenarios.
- 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs: The device allows you to connect to 4 HDMI devices and distribute/switch their signals to any four displays.
- True matrix functionality: The device can switch any one of the four inputs to either of the four outputs. This allows you to use multiple sources with multiple displays, giving you more flexibility in your setup.
- Splitter functionality: The device can also work as a splitter, allowing you to show the same source on four displays simultaneously.
- Support up to 4096×2160@60Hz resolution and is backward compatible.
- Support HDR10.
- Support multiple switching mode: IR remote control, buttons, RS232.
- Support setting the EDID of the product.
- Any two of the four HDMI outputs support Auto Down-scaling.
- Lightning protection, surge protection, ESD protection.