- Add an M.2 NVMe SSD or an M.2 NGFF SSD to your desktop computer or server by converting the drive through a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard to increase performance and maximize system speed.
- It supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key) and one M.2 NGFF SSD (B-Key), providing a cost-effective way to add M.2 SSD performance to your computer or server.
- Reduce overall power consumption as M.2 SSD uses less power over regular drives.
- Only support U.2 SFF-8639 (SATA interface is not supported). 2 (SFF-8639) host interface fits in standard 2.5″ drive bays.
- 2 (M-Key) to U.2 converter for M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2 (B-Key) to U.2 converter for M.2 NGFF SATA SSD
- 2 in 1 NVME and SATA M.2 to U.2 Convertor
- 2 (NVME and NGFF SATA) can work simultaneously.
- Support M.2 form factor: 22×30, 22×42, 22×60,22×80.
- Fast and easy setup with native OS support
- Plug and play- This converter card is OS independent, so there are no drivers or software required for installation.
- Connect an M.2 NVMe SSD or an M.2 NGFF SSD to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) slot to boost system speed and increase internal data storage.
- Retrieve/ backup data from an M.2 SSD drive
- Get ultra-fast data access, ideal for high-performance workstations.
Directions for use:
- Gently attach your M.2 drive into the M.2 port of the converter.
- Press the drive down toward the standoff and secure the drive into place.
- Secure the protective cover onto the drive enclosure with the supplied screws.
- Install the converter into an available 2.5” drive bay.
- You are ready to go…