- Convert mSATA SSD hard drive into 2.5” SATA hard drive with this EiRA mSATA to 2.5” SSD Converter to increase performance and maximize system speed.
- Reduce overall power consumption as mSATA uses less power over regular drives. It utilizes the full potential of your SATA III controller, reducing your data transfer bottleneck with transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps.
- With Protective Housing which provides added protection to your SSD drive
- Support mSATA SSD adapter to a standard 2.5″ SATA interface. DOES NOT SUPPORT mini-PCI-e interface.
- Support full size mSATA SSD 50mm(L) * 30mm(W) * 4mm(H).
- Supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6Gbps).
- Compatible with both laptop and desktop.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Turn an unused mSATA SSD drive into a regular 2.5in SATA solid-state drive.
- Retrieve/ backup data from an mSATA SSD drive with a standard SATA computer.
- Access mSATA SSD drives from an external source, such as a SATA drive enclosure or docking station.
Directions for use:
It is a converter with a protective cover that interlocks and secures once your drive is inserted.
- Gently attach your mSATA drive into the mSATA port of the converter.
- Press the drive down toward the standoff and secure the drive into place.
- Secure the protective cover onto the drive enclosure with the supplied screws.
- Install the converter into an available 2.5” drive bay.
- Connect a SATA cable to the SATA connector on the converter and to the system motherboard or controller card.
- You are ready to go…
There are no reviews yet.