EiRA Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter (Mini DisplayPort to HDMI / Apple HDMI converter / Mini DP to HDMI converter / mDP to HDMI converter) connects any Mini DisplayPort compatible device such as MacBooks, iMacs, and Macbook Pro to any monitor, projector, or HDTV with HDMI input. This convenient converter transmits both high-definition video and audio signals.
- Easy Connections: Hassle-free connectivity with plug-and-play mDP to HDMI video connector. It is compatible with mDP port as well as Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 ports. DisplayPort 1.1a standard mini DisplayPort.
- Resolution: Crystal clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p.
- Works with HD TVs: The Mini DisplayPort converter features a female HDMI connector that supports 7.1 audio, making your mDP computer fully compatible with an HDMI television or projector in your home or around your office.
- Standby detection: Standby enters into sleep mode automatically.
- Compact Design: Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to make business presentation or extend your workspace to increase productivity.
- Wide Compatibility: Support *MacBook 13-inch (MC516LLA) *MacBook Pro 13-inch (MC374LL/A, MC375LL/A) *MacBook Pro 15-inch (MC371LL/A, MC372LL/A, MC373LL/A) *MacBook Pro 17-inch (MC024LL/A) *iMAC 21.5-inch (MB950LL, MC413LL/A) *Imac 27-inch (MB952LL/A, MB953LL/A, MB953LL/A) *MacMini (Server) (MC270LL/A, MC438LL/A) and others.
- Input: Mini DP (M) Output: HDMI (F)
- Keep the converter with you while you’re travelling, to connect to HDMI displays at trade shows or in hotel rooms
- Connect your BOYD(Bring Your Own Device) laptop to an HDMI office hot desk or boardroom projector
- Use your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
Note: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI is NOT bi-directional. It only connects to a display with HDMI.