- This Next-Gen Gigabit Ethernet network card adds four High-Performance Gigabit Ethernet ports to your server or desktop computer, through one PCI Express slot.
- Up to 86 pieces of queue receiver to adjust (RSS) in a multiple processor system can minimize the use of the CPU.
- Support 8 pool of each port (single queue) virtual machine device queue (VMDq).
- Support the SR-IOV function.
- Support direct cache access (DCA).
- Support the Intel l/0V3.0 acceleration technology.
- TS0 interleaved technique is to reduce the delay.
- To minimize the equipment l/0 interrupt using MSl and MSl-X.
- The UDP and TCP and IP checksum partial load.
- The UDP and TCP send piecewise load(TS0).
- SCTP receiving and sending a check and partial load.
- The packet combination of interrupt and timer (packet timer) and absolute-interruption delay timer is to send and receive operation.
- lntel l350AM4 double integrated MAC+ PHY and SERDES chip controller with high-performance, high-reliability and low power consumption characteristics.
- Hardware acceleration can be partial load task from the main processor. The controller can be used for partial load TCP/UDP/IP checksum.
- Server level of reliability, availability and performance characteristics:
- Link aggregation and load balancing.
- Relevant switches: 802.3AD (LACP), common Trunking(GEC/FEC).
- Exchange and NIC non-related.
- Each port can send and receive eight queues.
There are no reviews yet.