This product is a 1-in-4-out video wall controller, supports one HDMI source input and four HDMI outputs. Supports 1×1/1×2/1×3/1×4/2×2/2×1/3×1/4×1 splicing modes, which can be set by RS-232 or dip switch control, allowing you to tailor the display of the video wall to your requirements. The product can flexibly adapt to different installation requirements, which can be widely used in security monitoring, rail transit, broadcasting, smart cities, home theatre, training and other fields.
- Supports 1 HDMI signal input and 4 HDMI signal output.
- Support up to 1920×1200@60Hz resolution, downwards compatible.
- Support a variety of splicing modes, such as 1×1/1×2/1×3/1×4/2×2, etc.
- Support dip switch switching splicing mode.
- Support RS-232 control instruction to set splicing mode.
- Support 3.5mm left/right channel audio output.
- Supports 180-degree rotation of HDMI1/2 display image in 2×2 mode (when upper displays installed upside down).
- Firmware upgrading via micro USB port.
- Lightning protection, surge protection, ESD protection.
- Plug and play, no need to install drivers. Users can quickly set up their video wall without any hassle.
- Digital Signage: Displaying ads and information in public spaces.
- Control Rooms: Monitoring multiple data sources in real-time.
- Corporate Lobbies: Showcasing branding and company information.
- Entertainment Venues: Enhancing the experience in stadiums, theaters, etc.
- Education: Facilitating interactive learning experiences.
- Broadcasting: Presenting graphics and live feeds in studios.
- Hospitality: Providing information and creating ambiance in hotels.
- Retail: Showcasing products and promotions in stores.
- Museums: Displaying exhibits and historical content.
- Healthcare: Used for medical imaging and collaborative diagnostics.
- Transportation Hubs: Providing travel information in airports and stations.
- Events: Displaying schedules and engaging content at conferences.