- The PCIe x1 to PCIe x1 Riser Card (with flexible cable) allows installation of a x1 PCIe card into a 1U rack mount or small form factor chassis that doesn’t offer direct mounting to the motherboard.
- This PCIe x1 to PCIe x1 Slot Extension adapter provides enhanced compatibility between motherboards and a variety of PCI Express expansion cards, allowing you to install a PCIe card (x1-x16) in an x1 slot.
- The EMI-shielded cable is long enough allowing plenty of freedom and flexibility mounting position.
- Solid Capacitors Filter Current, make voltage more stable.
- Molex connector modification is designed to reroute power from your motherboard PCIe slot. This prevents graphics card damage to 5970 & 6990 cards running via an extender cable, and also prevents motherboard damage to any system running more than 4 GPUs simultaneously.
- High-Speed FFC cable is flexible for 1U, 2U and 3U chassis.
- Great for intense gaming & Bitcoin mining.
- No Driver necessary.
There are no reviews yet.