- New two-phase power solution with up to 19.8-Watt output supports the latest NVMe drives.
- Large heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
- Intel VROC technology and AMD Ryzen Thread ripper support enables creation of bootable NVMe RAID arrays using CPU PCIe lanes
- Boost System Performance: Support for up to four PCIe 3.0 M.2 drives with transfer bandwidth up to 128Gbps to your desktop workstation or server into an available PCI Express 3.1 x16 lane slot, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system speed, performance and expand overall internal storage.
- Wide System Compatibility: The card connects directly to your computer motherboard to support four PCIe M.2 SSDs through a x16 slot. The card is compatible with PCIe 3.1 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 2.0.
- Supports a Wide Range of PCIe M.2 SSDs: The PCIe M.2 NGFF (M Key) card is compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.1, 1.0 and supports PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs including 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280 drives, supporting the most common drive sizes: 30, 42, 60, and 80mm lengths.
- Easy installation & no driver required. Comes with 4 screw holes to fix PCB board.
- Supports data transfer up to 2.5Gb/s,5Gb/s,8Gb/s.
Note: Motherboards and BIOS without bifurcation support can only recognise one module. Your motherboard BIOS must support bifurcation of PCIe lanes, like AMD X570, Intel X299/X399 motherboards