This PCI Express AQC107 10GbE Ethernet card is a high-performance, multi-gigabit Ethernet card that supports 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/ 100BASE-T, with a PCI Express Gen3x4 or Gen2x4, the AQtion Ethernet controller efficiently handles the 10GbE Line-rate performance. The AQC107 incorporates Aquantia’s AQrate® PHY technology which delivers 10GbE network connectivity speed through Cat 6a and delivers 5 GbE and 2.5 GbE network connectivity speed through 100 meters of Cat 5e or better cabling enabling higher data rates with zero change to legacy cabling.
- Compliant with PCIe Express Revision 3.0 and downstream with PCI Express Reivison2.0
- Supports line rate of 8.0GT/s and 5.0GT/s per lane
- Supports Gen 3×4 or Gen 2×4
- Supports communication and management function
- Integrated Aquantia AQrate PHY featuring NBASE-T technology
- Supports PHY specifications with 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T /100BASE-T.
- On-chip high-resolution cable analyzer for advanced cable diagnostics
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Support
- Supports IEEE1588v2 Precision Time Protocol
- Support large send offload, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Direct Cache Access (DCA) and Header checksum for increased network performance and lower host CPU utilization
- Wake-On-LAN (WoL) power management
- Supports IPv4, IPv6 and IPv6/UDP checksum offload
- Supports Jumbo frame (up to 16kbytes)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supports up to eight traffic classes and Data Center Bridging (DCB)
There are no reviews yet.